My innermost secrets - yeah right.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Do Be Do Be Do...

The Dallas Area Fiber Artists sponsored an ATC Trade during the May meeting. Here is my contribution.

My supplies were a recycled cereal box as the substrate, gesso, acrylic paint, stencil, resin paper, dictionary paper, label maker, alphabet stamps, Perfect Pearls and a sponge brush.


The blue transparent paper started life as a coffee filter that I dyed, stamped with a text stamp and coated with resin. I love the transparency and sheen. This paper has been hanging out in my paper stash for a couple of years.

Finished product.


I decided to make a set of inspirational, motivational or conversation starting ATCs starting with phrases beginning with either 'Do' or 'Be' - 'Do what you love',  'Be better', 'Do More'... I am quite pleased with the finished product.


No comments:

Post a Comment