My innermost secrets - yeah right.

Monday, November 30, 2009

I found this in my draft folder. Even though Thanksgiving has come and gone, I am still so very thankful. (I even finished a few more pieces since then.)

I am so thankful for everything in my life. My friends, my ability to make a living and take care of myself, my loving family and my health. I spent Thanksgiving weekend finishing or at least mostly finishing - quilting projects I started within the past 2 years, patterns and fabric I bought years ago but never started, hand finishing bindings on wall hangings, thread painting pieces started some time ago that I wasn't sure what to do with. I am quite pleased with myself. I have these things hanging all over the place....First thought is that it is two days off from work and time to sleep late and do what I want when I want but the more reflective time I spend, the moreI am thankful for all that I have and all that I am able to do with my hands and my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment